Hi guys. I want to share with you this quaint coffee table area that used to be in our old home. Below is how it all came together:
1. I started with the yellow pouf as the focal point, and used the white rug to help demarcate the coffee table area. *I chose yellow, white and blue as the man decor colors.
2. Then I added several things that are significant to me: a world atlas, my blue antique vinyl player, and my favorite hardcover books.
3. I deliberately chose most books that had blue covers to complement the color scheme of yellow, white and blue.
4. Then I topped off with a bright red vintage rotary phone (similar one here).
5. And finished with a ‘hand-me-down’ antique magnifying glass.
Let’s be friends: Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and like me on Facebook.